Role : Java Tech lead
Location: Sacramento, CA
Note: We can do CTC, W2 Contract or Full-Time. We can also do H1 Transfer.
ProKarma delivers integrated technology and business process outsourcing solutions for over 150 global leaders in a wide range of industries and markets. ProKarma is co-headquartered in Portland, Oregon., and Omaha, Nebraska., with sales and delivery centers in the United States, India, Argentina and Peru. ProKarma was selected as a Global Services 100 Provider for 2012 and 2013 and ranked as the fastest-growing IT services company in America by Inc. 500. For more information, visit http://www.prokarma.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience utilizing Java J2EE platform to design, implement, and deploy scalable fault tolerant applications on JBoss Fuse Platform
• Experience developing a System Architecture Document.
• Experience developing design patterns for clustered high availability applications/reusable & scalable objects/optimized data retrieval and storage/efficient code and non-blocking multi-threaded applications.
• Experience providing Web Service design using Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
• Experience performing Audit Java Security, Authentication, and Authorization of application.
• Experience auditing Java performance a tuning of existing applications
• Experience providing JBoss Fuse Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
• Experience identifying existing issues and pro-actively recommend solutions for upcoming issues.
• Experience optimizing Hardware Load Balancing when integrated with JBoss Fuse clustering and load balancing.
• Experience providing subject matter expertise through a detailed knowledge of Java, UNIX/LINUX environment from a system administration and development point of view and may be in form of knowledge transfer or more formal training.
• Experience optimizing operating system for high performance multi-threaded applications that require high CPU and network usage and shall diagnose and triage issues with such systems.
• Experience in designing topology for Application Server cluster farm
Knowledge and skills needed:
• Good understanding of J2EE technologies
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
• Innovative, independent, self-motivated, and able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, planning, and organizational skills
• Hands-on lead capable of executing strongly both as an individual contributor and a team lead
• Proven sense of high accountability and self-drive to take on and see through challenges
• Knowledge with JBoss Application Server
• Certification with JBoss Fuse
• Unix shell scripting
• B.S. degree in Information Technology or other technical discipline
Dinesh Ram Kali.
Human Resource Associate| National Staffing|
Direct: +1 (402) 905 9212
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N, Omaha, NE 68102