Tag Archives: BaaS
Back-End as a Service platform built in Node.JS and developed to allow for simplified deployment, versioning and management of RESTful APIs.
If a blog post is more your thing, check out our blog post on quickly getting started with Tetra
- Users > Read / Create / Update / Delete
- Sessions > Read / Create / Delete
- Versions > Read / Create / Update / Delete
- Schemas > Read / Create / Update / Delete / Relational
- Documents > Read / Create / Update / Delete
- Blobs > Read / Create / Update / Delete
Ben Nadel takes his first look at Firebase – the data storage and synchronization Backend-as-a-Service (Baas) – and how it might integrate with AngularJS.
hook is a extendable multitenant Back-end as a Service (BaaS) that provides data persistance, authentication, real-time communication and much more to create the back-end of your web or mobile application.
It follows the same principles from nobackend, hoodie.js and Parse