AngularJS + REST Made Simple: Connecting AngularJS to a Backend with REST & JSON
Speaker: Ben Busse, technology evangelist at dreamfactory
Angular provides several convenient ways to interact with backend data using REST and JSON. This talk will explain an easy way to auto-generate REST APIs and wire up Angular to data sources like SQL, NoSQL, remote file storage, and external web services using an open source REST platform called DreamFactory.
This session will introduce DreamFactory’s REST API console, demonstrate a simple Angular app using CORS and REST calls for user creation, authentication, database CRUD, and external web services. Lastly, we’ll briefly cover API test cases and mobile app deployment with Yeoman, DreamFactory, and PhoneGap.
At TechEd Europe 2014, we announced support for multiple Network Interface (NICs) in Azure VMs, along with several important partnership in bringing Network Virtual Appliances to Azure, notably Citrix Netscaler and Riverbed appliances. Many network virtual appliances require multiple NICs. Now you can create multiple NICs on your Azure VMs. With multiple NICs you can better manage your network traffic. You can also isolate traffic between the frontend NIC and backend NICs, or separating data plane traffic from the management plane communication. Here’s an example of a VM with 3 NICs:
Role : Java Backend Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me there updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
Needed for this Position
• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Experience integrating and designing NoSQL technologies inside a real-time analytics stack. This can include MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase or Couchbase.
• Experience working with real-time streaming data service technologies such as Kinesis, Kafka, or Flume.
• Experience with distributed real-time computational (CEP) tools like Storm, Tibco Streambase, etc
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture, AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
Preferred if you have:
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
• Experience with cloud DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef or Vagrant.
• Experience with version control tools such as GIT/Stash or SVN.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
• Experience using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment.
• Experience with indexing technologies such as SOLR or Elastic Search.
• Experience working with Hadoop or other MapReduce technologies.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a continuous delivery environment.
Role : Backend Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me their updated resume at email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
Minimum 5 years building and delivering enterprise class J2EE applications
Fluency with Java required
Experience creating RESTful APIs
Spring Framework experience required
Strong database skills (Oracle, MySQL)
Experience deploying and configuring cloud based applications (AWS, etc)
Familiarity with release management best practices, and SVN/Git
Ability to express software designs both verbally and diagrammatically
Experience leading all aspects of a technical project
Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience