You can calculate it from Unix shell. In this article I’ll show calculate Circle’s Circumference.
Tag Archives: Bash
This is part four of a series of posts: click here for the previous post or here for the first post. The purpose of this particular post is to cover the issues found when testing for PCI compliance. If you’re wondering whether your device needs to be PCI compliant then ask yourself this question: Will my device be […]
websocketd is a small command-line tool that will wrap an existing command-line interface program, and allow it to be accessed via a WebSocket.
WebSocket-capable applications can now be built very easily. As long as you can write an executable program that reads STDIN and writes to STDOUT, you can build a WebSocket server. Do it in Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, .NET, C, Go, PHP, Java, Clojure, Scala, Groovy, Expect, Awk, VBScript, Haskell, Lua, R, whatever! No networking libraries necessary.
Click to Read: The goal of this project is to create easy to use bash scripts in order to provision a Vagrant server.
Role: Senior Java QM Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
What You Need for this Position
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience developing automated integration and performance tests.
• Strong (demonstrable) knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins or similar CI frameworks.
Preferred if you have the following:
• Experience maintaining gradle builds.
• Experience using NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Mongo or Couchbase.
• Experience with Netflix OSS technologies.
• Experience integrating with or utilizing production monitoring technologies such as New Relic or Splunk.