Role : Sr. Systems Analyst
Location: Bellevue, WA/ Seattle, WA/ Omaha, NE
Duration: 1+ Year
Note: Interested candidates can send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical system design recommendations to meet business and functional requirements
• Translate business and user requirements into comprehensive functional specification and technical specification documents, that include elements such as:
o Decision Flow Diagrams
o Sequence Diagrams
o Use Cases
o Service Orchestration/Mappings
• Define and document system level requirements to support small, medium, or large scale projects and enhancements to the system.
• Work with Architecture, Development, Middleware, User Experience and Billing teams to facilitate implementation of required changes to frontline system; support new software releases/deployments as scheduled by company; identify trends in growth in order to take proactive approach toward problem resolution.
• Collaborate with IT and business teams to test, deploy and verify requested system changes.
• Attend business requirements meetings to determine potential impacts to our front-end Customer Care and Retail systems
• Attend development team scrum meetings to answer design and business requirements related questions
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation for small to large projects.
• Create and deliver articulate and effective oral presentations to a variety of audiences, large or small, internal or external.
• Regularly convey status to stakeholders and management.
Requirements & Experience:
• Practical experience designing applications/systems functioning in a SOA environment
• Minimum 8 years of System Analysis experience (or a combined 8 years in System Analysis, Development or Solutions Architecture)
• Two years of telecom industry experience preferred.
• Strong analytical ability in order to gather and interpret complex data and to find solutions to difficult human, technical, or administrative problems.
• Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately convey complex technical problems, their impacts, and resolutions to management, vendors, or business teams.
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
Working knowledge of:
o Middleware concepts
o System architecture concepts
o Billing system or Customer Care system concepts
• MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Experience with multiple functional areas including, but not limited to, Customer Account Maintenance, Activations, and Billing in both Prepaid and Postpaid environments
• Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios.
• Understand the system development life cycle
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements/applications on existing IT Infrastructure
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Computing Science or similar from an accredited college or university.