via Cheatsheet Series: Developing With Application Composer (Fusion Applications Developer Relations).
This three page cheat sheet covers knowledge topics useful when creating Oracle Sales Cloud customizations and extensions using Application Composer. It includes:
- Triggers – when user actions fire each event point.
- Custom Fields – details on their type and properties.
- Object Relationships – between commonly-used Standard Objects.
- View Objects – accessing unrelated data records.
- Code Examples – of using both Object Relationships and View Objects.
via Base64 Decoding in iOS 7 Objective-C and iOS8 Swift – iOS-Blog.
Here is a very quick tip that about Base64 decoding for iOS Applications and for Objective-C iOS7+, incl iOS8 Swift.
Knowing this quick reference has saved my bacon so many times, it might be a good idea to bookmark this page.
If you are just getting into iOS Swift Development, then check out these great resources:
via jQuery Cheatsheet.
jQuery Quick API Reference