Role : BI Cognos Expert
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
BI Cognos Expert
• Expert in Cognos Framework Manager
• Expert in Cognos Report Studio
• Solid experience in Cognos Transformer and MDX code
• Knowledge in Cognos Connection, Workspace Advance, Query Studio, Analysis Studio
• Experience in creation of Cognos Jobs, Report Views, Report Studio Report, Active Report Dashboards (built for iPads).
• Solid experience in SharePoint
• Data modeling knowledge – Kimball
• Experience in using Oracle Databases (11G)
• Expert in writing SQL
• Expert in performance tuning SQL
• Experience in creating Oracle PL/SQL packages/procedures
• Experience in enterprise scheduling tools (ie: Autosys)
• Experience QM/ HP QC data: Tests & Defects
• Ability to troubleshoot errors from ETL jobs or cognos jobs and fix reports or ETL sql code.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and provide accurate estimates.
• Ability to complete solid unit testing on your own work.
• Ability to create requirement documents, tech specs, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps, and architecture diagrams.
• Ability to create visually appealing dashboards with images and data with minimal direction.
• Ability to analyze requirements and direct to an appropriate solution that will fit within a reasonable technical maintainable design.