Informatica Developer/ Admin
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 Year+
Note: Interested candidates can send me your updated resume ar email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
The Informatica ETL Administrator is Responsible for
• Installations/Upgrade, Setup, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Informatica Software on Linux and Oracle platform.
• Daily code migration in development/test/production environments.
• Development (proof of concept), maintenance & troubleshooting of complex Informatica code.
• Provide/review data integration solution (Quality Review for ETL design and ETL code) to application development/production teams
• Provide required support to ETL application development/production teams
• Strong Knowledge/Experience in for DW (Data Warehouse) / DI (Data Integration) Technology in Informatica ETL environment on Linux and Oracle platforms.
• About 5 years of IT experience with last 5 years of Data Warehouse ETL (Extract Transformation Load) Experience on Linux and Oracle platforms.
• Minimum 4 years development experience using Informatica Integration Products [Informatica PowerCenter (PWC)
• Minimum 1 year of administration experience using Informatica Integration Products [PowerCenter (PWC), Metadata Manager (IMM), Data Quality(IDQ), Data Explorer (IDE)]
• [Informatica 8.6.1 is required and Informatica 9.x experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related computer field
• Strong Knowledge/Experience in Unix Platform:
• Minimum 4-6 years of hands on experience in shell script in Linux Platform is required
• Linux experience is plus
• Unix Server upgrade experience is a plus
Strong Experience/Knowledge in SQL in DB Platform:
• Minimum 4-6 years of hands on development experience in SQL/PL-SQL
• Experience with Oracle and SQL Server required [hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries, tuning and explain plans]
• Good understanding of data modeling (logical and physical) concepts.
• Good Experience/Knowledge/Understanding of DW/DI/ETL best practices is required.
• Works and communicates effectively (both written and oral) across various IT and Business teams
• Written status and assessment reports is required
• Working with Informatica Technical support is plus
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload between various tasks is required
• Willingness to support after hours will be necessary as business needs dictate
• Strong desire and willingness to support new and/or additional technologies will be necessary as business needs dictate.