Role : Sr. Data Scientist
Location: Bellevue, WA
Note: We can do CTC, W2 Contract or Full-Time. We can also do H1 Transfer. Please send me your resume at email@example.com
ProKarma delivers integrated technology and business process outsourcing solutions for over 150 global leaders in a wide range of industries and markets. ProKarma is co-headquartered in Portland, Oregon., and Omaha, Nebraska., with sales and delivery centers in the United States, India, Argentina and Peru. ProKarma was selected as a Global Services 100 Provider for 2012 and 2013 and ranked as the fastest-growing IT services company in America by Inc. 500. For more information, visit http://www.prokarma.com
We are looking for someone who has both advanced computer science training, ability to write production code and a strong background in machine learning, statistics and/or data analysis. They are someone who can think broad, make progress on open ended challenges, while getting their hands dirty in coding and design. You should also have broad knowledge of open source tools for data analysis such as R, familiarity with structured and unstructured database systems (SQL, Hadoop etc.). Furthermore, you should have advanced programming skills (Ruby, R, Java, C, C++ etc.) in order to build rapid standalone prototypes and/or integrate into the existing system infrastructure. This is an applied research position, so while you will be given the flexibility to pursue new and interesting techniques, the main focus will be on developing production algorithms and code. A successful individual will work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand data and scalability challenges and find creative algorithmic and architectural solutions to address them. Bring your experience, creativity, communication, collaboration skills, and desire to be the best, and join us as we continue to reinvent travel.
As a Machine Learning Scientist, you will work on ML systems which helps form the architecture of client transactions systems. You are going to be working on problems if infinite scare which makes RDBMS a thing of the past.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Propose and lead innovative mathematical approaches for better understanding of the underlying transaction data
• Perform analyses, design, coding, and model validation in support of business requirements.
• Ability to build prototypes and write any necessary code (C++, Java, C, Ruby, R, Perl etc.) to test and prove hypotheses.
• Document the technical details of your work to improve collaboration with other team members.
• Assess the methodological and functional pros and cons of implementing third-party products versus building an in-house system when facing a business problem.
• Collaborate extensively with stakeholders, product and program management, and software development team members to ensure that solutions meet business needs, permit valid inferences, and have functional feasibility.
• Work closely with Technical Leaders, and Architects to understand how to develop the business case for innovative, revolutionary and disruptive new capabilities.
• Keep tabs of emerging trends in the technology industry and drive best practices in the development environment.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Master’s degree or PhD in machine learning, statistics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent work experience
• 2 to 3 years work experience. Exceptional candidates will be considered directly from leading graduate programs.
• A passion for data analysis and modeling.
• Prior experience in Fraud modeling system a plus.
• Ability to write code in Java, C++, Ruby etc. and build a standalone prototype system if required to test and prove hypotheses.
• Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately
• Self-starter with demonstrated strengths managing multiple projects simultaneously and driving them to completion with limited direction.
• Ability to evangelize and articulate innovative technology for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proven skills at cultivating strong working relationships and driving collaboration across multiple business and technical teams.
• Proven influencing skills: the ability to manage expectations of business partners while maintaining productive relationships.
• Experience filing Patents a plus.
Dinesh Ram Kali.
Human Resource Associate| National Staffing|
Direct: +1 (402) 905 9212
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N, Omaha, NE 68102