Role : Enterprise Mobile Architect
Note: Interested candidates can send me there updated resume at email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
The Enterprise Mobile Applications Architect will be responsible for setting the technical direction and architecting enterprise mobile applications for our Fortune 500 client base. You will be working with an established and well-organized world-class mobility team with a global presence and diverse skill set including some of the best talent in mobile usability, design, development and QA. You will collaborate with cross-functional project teams to produce award-winning user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across desktop, tablet, and phone. You will collaborate with internal VPs as well as senior technical managers and architects from our customer base to envision, architect, design, and deliver mobile applications. You will use your proven experience in mobile technologies and enterprise application development to build and lead distributed development teams to bring world-class mobility products to market. As an integral part of the Mobility Practice, you will bring a level of knowledge and expertise to the team related to cross-platform frameworks.
Essential Job Functions
Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone/Tablet platforms as well as cross platform mobile web applications.
Translate product requirements to system level architecture and high-level design that can be re-used across applications.
Optimize mobile, performance and application scalability
Contributing to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds enterprise mobile applications.
Play an important role in improving the team’s technical depth and efficiency.
Foster an environment of consistent technical achievement and innovation for the growth and success of the team.
Conduct mobility assessments and help define mobile transformation roadmaps and Architecture.
Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards.
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines and 8+ years experience in professional software development.
• A deep understanding of the mobile technology landscape with expert knowledge in the following:
• iOS (Cocoa, Objective C, C++, iPhone SDK)
• Android (Android Framework, Java)
• Demonstrated experience as a Senior Architect with technical knowledge of enterprise middleware, cross-platform frameworks, and device management platforms.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise in more than one Mobile applications and technology areas (SAP/SUP, Kony, AIR, Phonegap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, MDM, MAM)
• Ability to setup and coach teams on Continuous integration Best practices for Mobile development (SonarQube, Jenkins, Unit Test framework, etc)
• Expertise in cross platform mobile frameworks like IBM Worklite, Telerik, etc
• Should be willing to learn and adopt to new mobile OS quickly
• Should have strong implementation and design knowledge of Enterprise Mobile application frameworks BI (Flury Analytics) Push Notifications, etc
• At least 3 years experience in Client facing role with good presentation skills and a dynamic and engaging presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence and earns trust.
• Strong knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
• Comfortable reading technical specifications and functional requirements to identify and solution apps for our customers.
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software solutions on iOS, Android and Windows Phone
• Well versed in agile methodologies
• English: Fluent. Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to our customers business and technical leaders and internally to our technical staff.