Role : Java Backend Developer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me there updated resume at email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
Needed for this Position
• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Experience integrating and designing NoSQL technologies inside a real-time analytics stack. This can include MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase or Couchbase.
• Experience working with real-time streaming data service technologies such as Kinesis, Kafka, or Flume.
• Experience with distributed real-time computational (CEP) tools like Storm, Tibco Streambase, etc
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture, AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity CI frameworks.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
Preferred if you have:
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
• Experience with cloud DevOps tools like Puppet, Chef or Vagrant.
• Experience with version control tools such as GIT/Stash or SVN.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
• Experience using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment.
• Experience with indexing technologies such as SOLR or Elastic Search.
• Experience working with Hadoop or other MapReduce technologies.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a continuous delivery environment.