Introduction to Big Data
1 – In this module, you will get an overview of the Microsoft Big Data story and see how to use the Big Data Lambda architecture to describe solutions. You’ll learn how to setup a Windows Azure HD Insight cluster with storage used for the rest of the modules.
Introduction to Map Reduce
2 – In this module, you will learn the essentials of Map Reduce with Hadoop. You will see how to create a Map Reduce job using C# to process data and then run the job on an HDInsight cluster.
Introduction to Hive and HiveQL
3- In this module, you will learn how to leverage your SQL skills by using Hive and HiveQL to create tables and views and run queries on top of Hadoop data using an HDInsight cluster.
Developing Big Data Applications with NET
4 – In this module, you will learn how to use .NET Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to author Hive queries against Hadoop data. You’ll also learn how to create streaming data applications using the .NET Reactive Extensions framework.
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop Cluster- Single and multi node, Hadoop 2.0, Flume, Sqoop, Map-Reduce, PIG, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper, Oozie etc. will be covered in the course.
In the previous post we learnt how easy it was to install Hadoop with Apache Bigtop!
We know its not just Hadoop and there are sub-projects around the table! So, lets have a look at how to install Hive, Hbase and Pig in this post.
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
We need only W2 candidates. We can also do H1 transfer
Note: Send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking engineers excited about building and scaling infrastructure to evolve our analytics platform. As an engineer with our advertising team you will work with technologies to process and organize our data in batch and real-time contexts. The ideal candidate is an autonomous engineer with extensive knowledge of the software development process and an understanding of distributed systems. Familiarity or past experience with Hadoop and related technologies is required.
• Build solutions to measure, forecast, and analyze ad revenue & performance to help product and business teams make informed decisions.
• Empower our data scientists and analysts to apply statistical methodologies and ask complex questions across large data sets.
• Develop, test, deploy, and support applications using Scala, Java, and Ruby.
• Play a key role in influencing and planning the direction of our data infrastructure.
• Create MapReduce jobs to transform and aggregate data in a complex data warehouse environment. • Write custom code and leverage existing tools to collect data from multiple disparate systems.
• Implement processes to ensure data availability, accuracy, and integrity.
• Strong Java development skills.
• Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
• Experience and knowledge of technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Cascading, Hive, Pig, HBase.
• Experience with AWS a plus.
• Understanding of Linux system internals, administration, and scripting.
• Interest in and willingness to work with machine learning, Mahout, R.
Dinesh Ram Kali.
Human Resource Associate| National Staffing|
Direct: +1 (402) 905 9212
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N, Omaha, NE 68102