This tutorial is about JMeter.
These are the main points that we are going to cover:
- We are going to explain what is JMeter used for.
- How is JMeter implemented and with what technologies is designed.
- How to install and configure it properly.
- We are going to explain the basic features of its user interface.
- We will detailed explain how to configure different test plans.
- To show how to analyze its results.
- Finally we will mention some important best practices.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Technologies used
- 3. What is this article about?
- 4. Installation
- 5. GUI overview
- 6. Available requests
- 7. Test plans and components
- 8. Test plan elements order of execution
- 9. Run/Stop test plans
- 10. Web (HTTP) test plan
- 11. Database test plan tutorial
- 12. Junit test plan
- 13. Recording HTTP tests
- 14. JMeter Plugins
- 15. JMeter best practices
- 16. Summary
- 17. Download
- 18. Resources