Johnny-Five is an Open Source, Firmata Protocol based, IoT and Robotics programming framework, developed at Bocoup. Johnny-Five programs can be written for Arduino (all models), Electric Imp, Beagle Bone, Intel Galileo & Edison, Linino One, Pinoccio, pcDuino3, Raspberry Pi, Spark/Particle Core, TI Launchpad and more!
Johnny-Five has grown from a passion project into a tool for inspiring learning and creativity for people of all ages, backgrounds, and from all across the world.
Just interested in learning and building awesome things? You might want to start with the officialJohnny-Five website. The website combines content from this repo, the wiki, tutorials from the Bocoup blog and several third-party websites into a single, easily-discoverable source:
- If you want to find the API documentation, that’s right here.
- Need to figure out what platform to use for a project? We put that stuff here.
- Need inspiration for your next NodeBot? Check out the examples.
- Want to stay up-to-date with projects in the community? Check this out.
- Need NodeBots community or Johnny-Five project updates and announcements? This is what you’re looking for.
…And that’s only a few of the many explorable possibilities. Check out these exciting projects: node-pulsesensor, footballbot-workshop-ui, nodebotui, dublin-disco, node-slot-car-bot, servo-calibrator,node-ardx, nodebot-workshop, phone-home, purple-unicorn, webduino, leapduino, lasercat-workshop,simplesense, five-redbot, robotnik, the-blender