Official Microsoft SQL Server adapter for sails.js. Tested on SQL Server 2012 and 2014, but should support any SQL Server 2005 and newer. CI tests are run against SQL Server Express. Published byc*nect.
Tag Archives: Microsoft SQL
Informatica Developer/ Admin
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 Year+
Note: Interested candidates can send me your updated resume ar email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
The Informatica ETL Administrator is Responsible for
• Installations/Upgrade, Setup, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Informatica Software on Linux and Oracle platform.
• Daily code migration in development/test/production environments.
• Development (proof of concept), maintenance & troubleshooting of complex Informatica code.
• Provide/review data integration solution (Quality Review for ETL design and ETL code) to application development/production teams
• Provide required support to ETL application development/production teams
• Strong Knowledge/Experience in for DW (Data Warehouse) / DI (Data Integration) Technology in Informatica ETL environment on Linux and Oracle platforms.
• About 5 years of IT experience with last 5 years of Data Warehouse ETL (Extract Transformation Load) Experience on Linux and Oracle platforms.
• Minimum 4 years development experience using Informatica Integration Products [Informatica PowerCenter (PWC)
• Minimum 1 year of administration experience using Informatica Integration Products [PowerCenter (PWC), Metadata Manager (IMM), Data Quality(IDQ), Data Explorer (IDE)]
• [Informatica 8.6.1 is required and Informatica 9.x experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related computer field
• Strong Knowledge/Experience in Unix Platform:
• Minimum 4-6 years of hands on experience in shell script in Linux Platform is required
• Linux experience is plus
• Unix Server upgrade experience is a plus
Strong Experience/Knowledge in SQL in DB Platform:
• Minimum 4-6 years of hands on development experience in SQL/PL-SQL
• Experience with Oracle and SQL Server required [hands on experience in writing complex SQL queries, tuning and explain plans]
• Good understanding of data modeling (logical and physical) concepts.
• Good Experience/Knowledge/Understanding of DW/DI/ETL best practices is required.
• Works and communicates effectively (both written and oral) across various IT and Business teams
• Written status and assessment reports is required
• Working with Informatica Technical support is plus
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload between various tasks is required
• Willingness to support after hours will be necessary as business needs dictate
• Strong desire and willingness to support new and/or additional technologies will be necessary as business needs dictate.
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Flipboard (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)