Role: Oracle BRM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Note: Interested candidates can send me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
The BRM Developer will be responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, customizing and enhancing the Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) application.
The BRM Developer will also be responsible for analysis and development with strong expertise in client needs analysis, installation, migration, integration, and the deployment of Oracle BRM.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Client needs analysis, installation, migration, integration, and the deployment of Oracle BRM.
· Develop business process models and documentation using MS Visio, Excel and Word.
· System Architecture specializing in Infranet Billing Systems using best-in-class technologies and practices.
· Experience integrating BRM with Siebel via Oracle AIA.
· Extensive experience in architecting Infranet systems, implementing and customizing billing Infranet Systems.
· Proficient in custom development in C/C++.
· Knowledge in installing, configuring and tuning Oracle databases.
· Work with internal and external clients in Finance and Billing Operations as well as end users on day to day issues
Desired Skills and Experience
· 4-6 years of experience with the implementation of large scale BRM applications.
· 3+ years of experience integrating BRM with Siebel via Oracle AIA.
· 4-6 years expertise in analysis and development which includes client needs analysis, installation, migration, integration and deployment of Oracle BRM
· Excellent understanding of Billing and Financial applications.
· Knowledgeable in installing, configuring and tuning Oracle databases.