Role: Web Developer
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ and Omaha, NE and Beaverton, OR and San Francisco, CA
Note: Interested candidate can send your updated resume at email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
- Development experience within the DOM.
- Comfortable working within a heavy REST based architecture.
- Experience with asynchronous application development including call-backs, error-handling and AJAX.
- Understanding of how to integrate with single-page applications.
- Familiarity with modular design patterns including require.js.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
Preferred if you have:
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
- Experience with applications hosted in Amazon Web Services AWS.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks such as Selenium or Jasmine.
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT or SVN.
- Experience working on Analytics implementations such as Adobe SiteCatalyst or Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with tag management tools.
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt or Gulp.js.
- Experience in a Blue/Green – Continuous Delivery environment.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as D3.js or Raphael.js.