Role : Java SDET
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 2 Years+
Note: Interested candidates can send me your update resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like the post.
Must have skills and experience include:
• The ability to create detailed test plans and test cases and execute automated test scripts for applications utilizing SOA/ESOA, TIBCO or REST.
• Experience in writing end-to-end functional test cases and automating execution using HP Service Test Tool or a similar tool.
• Experience with build/fix verification and triage of defects using HP Quality Center. Must be comfortable troubleshooting issues to identify problems with configuration, data or in code.
• Experience in developing test cases using JUnit.
• The ability to document test artifacts, operations, functions and reports.
• The ability to employ incumbent tools appropriately and to identify and specify new automation platforms, automation servers, simulator applications, third-party or open source automation frameworks, tools and utilities etc. as necessary to support and manage middleware applications, and environments.
• Experience with leading on-shore and off-shore teams for individual projects and to design and develop the overall automated testing framework and architecture.
• Experience managing a large test cases library and test artifacts using tools.