When you’ve created more than one OpenStack user via the CLI or Horizon dashboard it gets old really quick. It’s a good idea to automate it or use a tool to do the job for you.
Tag Archives: Shell
This is the plugin for you if you would like to have a fancy SBT prompt but you don’t feel like spending the same insane amount of time as me researching ANSI color escape codes and SBT internals. All you have to do is pick one of the existing prompt themes or, if they’re not awesome enough, just use an easy mini-DSL to create your own custom theme. Click to Read>>
Role : Java Tech lead
Location: Sacramento, CA
Note: We can do CTC, W2 Contract or Full-Time. We can also do H1 Transfer.
ProKarma delivers integrated technology and business process outsourcing solutions for over 150 global leaders in a wide range of industries and markets. ProKarma is co-headquartered in Portland, Oregon., and Omaha, Nebraska., with sales and delivery centers in the United States, India, Argentina and Peru. ProKarma was selected as a Global Services 100 Provider for 2012 and 2013 and ranked as the fastest-growing IT services company in America by Inc. 500. For more information, visit http://www.prokarma.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Experience utilizing Java J2EE platform to design, implement, and deploy scalable fault tolerant applications on JBoss Fuse Platform
• Experience developing a System Architecture Document.
• Experience developing design patterns for clustered high availability applications/reusable & scalable objects/optimized data retrieval and storage/efficient code and non-blocking multi-threaded applications.
• Experience providing Web Service design using Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
• Experience performing Audit Java Security, Authentication, and Authorization of application.
• Experience auditing Java performance a tuning of existing applications
• Experience providing JBoss Fuse Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
• Experience identifying existing issues and pro-actively recommend solutions for upcoming issues.
• Experience optimizing Hardware Load Balancing when integrated with JBoss Fuse clustering and load balancing.
• Experience providing subject matter expertise through a detailed knowledge of Java, UNIX/LINUX environment from a system administration and development point of view and may be in form of knowledge transfer or more formal training.
• Experience optimizing operating system for high performance multi-threaded applications that require high CPU and network usage and shall diagnose and triage issues with such systems.
• Experience in designing topology for Application Server cluster farm
Knowledge and skills needed:
• Good understanding of J2EE technologies
• Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
• Innovative, independent, self-motivated, and able to work under tight deadlines
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, planning, and organizational skills
• Hands-on lead capable of executing strongly both as an individual contributor and a team lead
• Proven sense of high accountability and self-drive to take on and see through challenges
• Knowledge with JBoss Application Server
• Certification with JBoss Fuse
• Unix shell scripting
• B.S. degree in Information Technology or other technical discipline
Dinesh Ram Kali.
Human Resource Associate| National Staffing|
Direct: +1 (402) 905 9212
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N, Omaha, NE 68102
Role : Technical Engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidate’s can send me their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
• Experience in developing/designing large software systems.
• Highly proficient in UNIX / Linux / Windows environments.
• Knowledge and experience with one or more NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB)
• Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Proficient in refactoring, test automation, emergent design, testable and modular code, build infrastructure, test-driven development.
• Commitment to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increasing quality.