Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
We need only W2 candidates. We can also do H1 transfer
Note: Send me your updated resume at email@example.com
We are seeking engineers excited about building and scaling infrastructure to evolve our analytics platform. As an engineer with our advertising team you will work with technologies to process and organize our data in batch and real-time contexts. The ideal candidate is an autonomous engineer with extensive knowledge of the software development process and an understanding of distributed systems. Familiarity or past experience with Hadoop and related technologies is required.
• Build solutions to measure, forecast, and analyze ad revenue & performance to help product and business teams make informed decisions.
• Empower our data scientists and analysts to apply statistical methodologies and ask complex questions across large data sets.
• Develop, test, deploy, and support applications using Scala, Java, and Ruby.
• Play a key role in influencing and planning the direction of our data infrastructure.
• Create MapReduce jobs to transform and aggregate data in a complex data warehouse environment. • Write custom code and leverage existing tools to collect data from multiple disparate systems.
• Implement processes to ensure data availability, accuracy, and integrity.
• Strong Java development skills.
• Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
• Experience and knowledge of technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Cascading, Hive, Pig, HBase.
• Experience with AWS a plus.
• Understanding of Linux system internals, administration, and scripting.
• Interest in and willingness to work with machine learning, Mahout, R.
Dinesh Ram Kali.
Human Resource Associate| National Staffing|
Direct: +1 (402) 905 9212
222 South 15th Street, Suite 505N, Omaha, NE 68102