|assets||a day ago|
|core||6 days ago|
|parser||27 days ago|
|user-bootstrap||26 days ago|
|user-source-ok-demo||6 days ago|
|views||2 days ago|
|.gitignore||a month ago|
|README.md||26 days ago|
|lego.js||2 days ago|
|options.js||27 days ago|
|package.json||26 days ago|
v0.1.0-alpha (first concept)
SourceJS companion app, for layout prototyping base on own blocks library. Could be also used separately, without SourceJS, check
/user-bootstrap demo (runs by default).
If you’re already using SourceJS engine for organising your front-end component library, check demo configuration folder for integration
/user-source-ok-demo. As from 0.4.0 SourceJS has own Content API, that lets you request any block resources from your library, all you need is to set some basic configuration for Design-Lego app.
For running your own block library with Design-Lego app, all you need is to generate JSON data file withsimilar structure. For bootstrap integration, we created simple parser for required data generation.
- Load your own component library (based on any frameworks and templating engines)
- Review your existing blocks through search and switch between different variations (block examples)
- If you’re seperating CSS modifiers, Design-Lego will parse your CSS and suggest existing modifiers for your currently selected block
- Build lite prototypes with different components combination and share
- Block layout drop predictions
git clone https://github.com/sourcejs/lego.git cd lego npm i node lego
NodeJS will run local server, with pre-build bootstrap library for playing in Design-lego app.
- Configurable layouts
- Improved UI
- Improved prototyping features with drag n drop
- Easy to setup configuration with SourceJS
- Component export to tools for designing in the browser