via Build an App with Vue.js: A Lightweight Alternative to AngularJS | Scotch.
Front-end frameworks like AngularJS allow us to build out very nice single page applications easily, especially when we become well versed with all the concepts.
However, for many projects, frameworks like Angular can actually be a little bit more than what we need.
If all we want to do is implement a few features a single page application, it’s can be a bit much to setup the necessary config, routing, controllers, services and more that make up an Angular app.
via Building an App with Ecmascript 2015 (es6), vue.js and Google’s Material Design.
In the last Tikal’s fuseday (hackaton), I decided to get out of my comfort zone completley, move my cheese away and experiment with something compleltely new. That’s why chose to experiment with Vue.js, webpack, browserfiy and the recently released google material lite. f
via Vue.js Tutorial – Vegibit.
- Creating a Vue Instance new Vue()
- Vue.js Two Way Data Binding v-model
- Displaying Lists with Vue.js v-repeat
- The Vue.js Event System v-on
- Filtering with Vue.js | filterBy
- Vue.js Custom Filters Vue.filter()
- Vue.js Components Vue.extend()
- Vue.js Component Props props: 
- Custom Directives with Vue.js Vue.directive()
via Getting Started With Vue.js.
In this introductory tutorial, I’ll teach you the basic concepts of Vue.js, trying to do a complete overview of its most important features.