via Authentication and Authorization with hapi. — Medium.
NodeJS has been my favorite system to work with for the past couple of years. It’s extremely fast, there is an amazing ecosystem of code, developers have found creative ways to solve new and old problems, and the community is very supportive. Every day modules are evolving and new ones are being created.
During the time I have spent with node, my favorite module and web server has become hapi.js. It has really solved a lot of problems in a clean way that other node web servers haven’t done yet, and with a focus on security first. Built into hapi you have access to route validation, api documentation, logging, modularity with a plugin architecture, caching, authentication, and authorization.
via Using Object-Oriented Web Servers in Go – via @codeship | via @codeship.
The first thing a web developer does when they try out a new language is to make a Hello World web application. The simple example in Go is pretty straightforward, but it can be hard to grow to suit the needs of a larger web application. In this post, we’ll take the canonical Hello World Go web app example and refactor it twice into a solution that’s much easier to work with in the long run.
Role : J2EE Tech Lead
Location: Beaverton, OR
Note: Interested candidates can send me their updated resume at email@example.com or you can also reach me at (402) 905 9212. Please share or like this post.
Key Call Outs/Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years building and delivering enterprise class J2EE applications
- Fluency with Java required
- Strong database query skills (Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience deploying and configuring cloud based applications (AWS, etc.)
- Experience configuring Apache web servers (rewrite rules, htaccess, etc)
- SVN and Git experience required
- Familiarity with TeamSite and/or TeamCity preferred
- Familiarity with release management best practices
- C/Objective-C experience a plus
- Ability to express software designs both verbally and diagrammatically
- Experience leading all aspects of a technical project
- Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience